In 1970, Helly Hansen’s LIFA revolutionized the industry with the introduction of the first technical base layers. The fabric is based on a yarn technology that moves moisture away from the skin and transports it to the surface of the fabric, where it evaporates, leaving the wearer warm, dry and comfortable.
– 100% Polypropylene
– Machine Wash
– HH Dry construction with 100% LIFA is a quick-dry, extremely breathable, and super-lightweight high-performance base layer
– Designed for all sports and provides comfort no matter how long or how hard you plan to go
– Iconic design with LIFA stripe along sleeve
– Continually perfected over the last 40 years, LIFA Stay Dry technology is the unique ingredient of all Helly Hansen base layers
– Flatlock stitching, allergy neutral-non itch, lightweight, dry next to skin