This item is not available for purchase online. Please call 208-429-8855 to order.
The Tiger Wall UL3 is Big Agnes' lightest two door, two vestibule, technical backcountry tent. It's now redesigned using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric. Single pole architecture using DAC Featherlite materials create a simple, yet strong and sturdy structure you can rely on through multi-day trips. The Tiger Wall UL makes tent life easy with weight savings for gram counters in mind for your three-season adventures.
Benefits of Solution-Dyed Fabrics
Big Agnes is the first to introduce solution-dyed tent body and fly fabrics to the equipment category. The result is better for the environment and the high UV resistance of the solution-dyed fabrics improves the quality of our tents. Improving already great tents isn’t easy, choosing to lessen the environmental impact while doing so is.
- 50% reduction in water required: nearly 5 gallons of water saved per tent on some models
- 80% reduction in energy required: significantly reduces carbon emissions
- 80% fewer chemicals used: for a cleaner, safer dyeing and finishing process
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing
- Features two doors, two vestibules with storm flaps on all vestibule zippers
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™
- Easy and efficient setup and take down with the strong DAC Featherlite single pole system structure
- Elevated storage with a 3D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot and additional storage in the ceiling and door pockets at the head
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Keep interior dry with dual zipper, smooth-closing, dry entry/exit vestibule
- More usable space between your feet and tent wall with structured foot-end corners
- Increased airflow with low vent feature on the vestibule doors and double sliders on the vestibule zippers for venting from the top or bottom
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly, and extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners
- Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint, sold separately
- Compatible with Tiger Wall UL3 footprint featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles
Construction & Materials
- Fly and floor: solution-dyed water-repellent silicone treated nylon ripstop with a 1200mm water-resistant, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: solution-dyed nylon ripstop breathable and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system and hub pole design
- Gear lofts, sold separately: UL3 fits Triangle, Large Trapezoid Wall and Large Wall gear lofts
- Fast fly setup available
- 6" Dirt Dagger™ UL Stakes included: 9
Specs & Sizing
- Trail Weight: 2lb 10oz
- Packed Weight: 1lb 15oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 1oz
- Packed Size: 5.5" x 19"
- Floor Area: 38ft²
- Head Height: 42"
- Vestibule Area: 8ft² / 8ft²
- Footprint Weight: 7oz
- Number of Doors: 2
Check It Out!