Add to Cart
or call: 208-429-8855
The Atomic Hawx Prime 120 S Ski Boots give you a Marcel Hirscher (or Mikaela Shiffrin) look-alike colorway with a more down-to-earth expert flex of 120 and a more humane 100 mm last that fits most average and slightly wider feet like a glove after the Memory Fit heat molding process is completed. The 120 flex provides a perfect blend of power and versatility for expert level skiers who spend a lot of time exploring off the beaten path but still want enough stiffness to drive a hard carved turn on the groomed.
- Last: 100 mm designed for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps.
- Memory Fit: advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6 mm forefoot width and up to 10 mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Size Adjuster Included
- Flex: 120, a stiff flex for great power and response, suitable for fast and aggressive skiers.
- True Flex: Atomic's unique True Flex additive helps PU and Grilamid shells maintain a consistent flex and feel in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Liner: features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation: keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
Shell Materials & Design
- Prolite: instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone: a reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Shell: true Flex Polyurethane
- Shell: polyurethane
- Power Shift: forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13°, 15° (default) or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- Forward Lean Angle: 15°
- 1 mm Offset Shell – Truer Stance
- 3° Shell Rotation
- Liner Spoiler
6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
50 mm Velcro Strap
Dual Density ISO 5355 Cantable Grip Pads
- 2nd Power Shift Screw
- 13° Power Shift Shim
- Ability Level: Advanced/Expert
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 100 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 120
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN ISO 5355
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Buckles: 4
- Series: Hawx
- Warranty: 2 Years